What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My collection

A picture of the D. spatulata which look like a D. aliciae.

sam: I got all my plants from Bobz so ask him he labeled them
smile.gif

Update on the growth heres a few pics.
eba00523846f00000016.jpg

eba00523846f00000017.jpg

So what do you guys think?
smile_m_32.gif

Ooohh, good growth indeed! I was going to say they looked a bit light starved in the early ones, but now they look great, especially the utrics!!

Capslock

Wow! What an improvement from the first time you posted the pictures. I love your D. binata, seems like it really took off! Keep up the great work
cool.gif

Your plants look great!

how long do i wait until i pull the dead flowers? I looking to get seed hopefully.
Thx for the kind words. Now if i can get the other utrics im looking for ill be set
smile_m_32.gif

Fudog, could you please describe your growing conditions including light source, water level, soil mix, temp., etc.?
Thanks,
dewy

No problem
I have
(1) 65W FLOREX CPF YARD LIGHT
(3) 24'' 20W FLORO GROW LIGHTS
(1) 3" COMP FAN 36 CFM

I have everything inside of a 5 gal aqurium and that sits inside the grow box uncovered. I fill the aquarium with water within an inch of the lowest soil surface. I have LFS in the bottom and when the water has dropped below the LFS surface I rewater. The soil mix in standard 1/1 of spag peat and sand. And the temps with the fan running stay around 78f-80f
smilie4.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Ok well I changed things around a bit. I got rid of the aqurium and Im using small totes as a watering trays. Im starting to get sick (cold or flu) right now, but Ill take some pics tomorrow. And post them here. It looks alot nicer now. Much tidier than before.

ok this is the new setup. I think its a much cleaner setup.

What do you guys think???

Back