What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New greenhouse!

My greenhouse was finally finished today and all my little green friends have moved in.

What a rush! Nepenthes and ant plants courting the ants! Carnivores of all sorts in a feeding frenzy!
Can't wait to get up there and check it out by flashlight - in fact, I'd just _love_ to spend the first night up in there, if'n it wuzn't for all them tropical insects....:)

http://www.albumtown.com/showlist.php?uuid=25643&dowhat=user

That is SO COOL!

I want one!

smile.gif

That's a really cool setup on the balcony overlooking the neighborhood. How long do you think it will take to fill that baby up? Good luck with it, I hope to have one myself one day.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SRiannaJr @ June 25 2005,5:55)]How long do you think it will take to fill that baby up?
Knowing my sickness, a year, tops. I'll hold an "Open Day" for the local carnivore scene in July, and I've already been promised nice housewarming gifts
smile_n_32.gif

Eventually I'll have to build a second garage on which then to erect the next greenhouse.....

Nice greenhouse!

Jerry

Very nice setup.

I think it gives hope to all CPers who want to get a greenhouse but have that nagging voice in the back of their minds saying "you don't have the space!"

love your greenhouse...
I wish I had room to build one

Back