What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I don't have a lot, but i'm super proud of my plants. I talk to them and tell them they are doing good. They seem to like it. Here it is:

Outdoor:
I have four S. purpureas, a couple i lost the tags for, so at this point i call them all purpureas. I have a S. Red throat, a couple Luecophylla, dana's delight. I have a couple sundews, they die back each winter and come up again in the spring, right after i think :Oh no, i killed them over the winter!" and they are bigger and more pretty each time. I have some VFT, one typical, one king henry and one red dragon that turned kinda green this year. I also have a few little guys that i've rescued from local nurseries. Not the death domes, but the kind that are on clearance and really dry. I also have one little cobra lilly.

Indoors:
I have a couple little rescues that are under lights atm, a vft and an interesting purpurea with ruffled pitchers. I have one butterwort primaflora. I also have several nepenthes, a graciliaflora, a red leopard, a dubia cross, sanguilana x spectabillis, one that i think is a green form truncata but im not positive, and a couple hybrids im not sure what they are. This month i had my very first cutting finally take root after months of waiting and watching the other cuttings slowly die. I also have an unknown hybrid that i crossed with a maxima that im really hoping is setting seeds.

I would really like to try some aquatics, but im holding off until i get my greenhouse built this spring. I have tried a couple times really hard to grow tropical sundews, but i sadly just can't get the hang of it. So im focusing on what i can grow well and get more varieties rather than more species.

Thank you all so much for your help and kindness!! It is so appreciated!!

~Flora:)

Back