What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fern comming up with VFT

Well here it is, not to sure what kind of fern it is but I suspect Adiantum, in my knowledge it is hard to identify ferns so anyone up to the challenge go for it!
mysteryfern.jpg

I would get rid of the fern. CP's don't need the competition for light.

Definitely not Adiantum. I'm going with what Jim says; take it outta there before you can't see your VFT anymore.

-Ben

Dude, get rid of it ASAP. It's roots grow VERY fast and it will make it extreamly hard to seperate the VFT.

curious about the fern's ID as well, as I have two struggling to break through my terrarium's carpet of D. adelae

same here, I had them in a couple plants last year. Transplanted them but they died on me.

just treat them the same as you would the VFT's..

Yah I pulled those ones and found that the Rizomes are incredibly hard and thick, I also have transplanted them before and have a small fern growing in it's own terrarium right now so still if anyone can Identify that would be cool.

Back