What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hybrid ID Needed

CPsinSC

Ryan + Sara
Although I've been doing my best not to buy any unknown plants lately, I couldn't help myself with this one. It came from a nursery that grows their own from open pollinated seeds from their bog garden (Chapel Hill, NC).

I picked this one, cause it looks like two seperate seeds grew up right next to each other.
I haven't seperated them yet, but plan on doing so soon.

2n1.jpg

I have a few guesses as to what they might be, but I'm sure someone out there could make a more educated guess.

Thanks for the help.

The one on the left could be a young flava and the one on the right seems to have minor in it.

The left one looks like flava "veined" and the right one looks kinda like S. skywatcher.

Isn't S. 'Skywatcher' a specific cultivar(maybe not officially named though)? If so, it would not come up as a seedling.

Cheers,

Joe

This my friends is "Skywatcher"

skywatcher.jpg

to me, it looks a flava var. ornata on the left and either alata x flava or some other alata hybrid on the right...

Back