What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which bladderwort?

Can anyone tell me what bladderwort this is? Jimscott gave it to me a while back and I lost the name. I also have another random bladderwort growing, it sent up a flower stalk which hopefully will open soon and I'll upload that picture as well.
DSC00265.jpg

Oh here's a thought. Did you ask Jim what it is? Why not try him forst before you open uop to the forum or is this soem kind of neew way of communicating. ask the world forget about the person who sent you the plant.
steooing down off my soap box now.
BTW looks like a U warburgii to me
Lois

Thanks I think... it does look like a U. warburgii to me. If the other utric flower opens and I can't figure it out I'll post it since it grew out of no where and doesnt resemble any other utric i have

That is warburgii

Here's the second Utric I have no idea where it came from it just grew from my U. sandersonii. Sorry for the fuzzy pictures the camera does not want to focus on the flower.
DSC00397.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

dichotoma

Yup.. that one is U. dichotoma.

Thanks for the help :-D i still have no idea how i got it but thats another mystery

Back