What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DJ.Zany-NL-

Dead to Mosqueeto's ALL OF THEM!
Who will help me? ???
i got 2 new plant's today 1 drosera alicae (another) wich almost has it's flower out, together with my other drosera alicae wich is also flowering!! :D:D:D

and a sarracenia (for some reason the shop only had allot of nephentes, a few sarracenias, 2/3 sundew's, and a VFT left , whilst 2 week's ago they still had full stock of everything Oo
oh and tbh i still dont know wich VFT and wich other drosera i got (a)

here are the pic's

saracenia pic 1
sarraceniaunkown1ko5.jpg

saracenia pic 2
sarraceniaunkown2in0.jpg

old pic unknown VFT:blush:
plant1ca3.jpg

unkown old drosera pic :blush:
dsc00706zr3.jpg

plz identify :)

PS: The Drosera unkown had a few baby drosera's in it's pot do i need to repot them or are they just fine in their current state (already 3 plant's in the pot)

SORRY FOR THE LARGE PIC'S, IMAGESHACK IS BUGGED!

Last edited:
I see S. purpurea behind what may end up being an S. 'Judith Hindle' or 'Dana's Delight' The sundew is probably D. capensis and it wouldn't hurt to remove the seedlings and place in a pot of their own. The VFT's & American pitcher plants should go outside, in bright shade at first, before full sunshine.

VFT is an old one, so i guess it can go into full sunlight already?

If the vft didn't arrive with a tag that you know is verifyable than it stays a normal typical vft no more no less

The tall vft looks alot like a x readii wich hasn't had enough sun to colour up, and as jim said, they should go outside thats where they belong

k i'll put it outside (my CP Table is full anyway ;))

I would say the VFT is a typical.

The sundews look like capensis to me.

I have no idea what the sarr is. All I know is that it's a hybrid.

front- might be alata x leuco
rear - purpurea?

drosera - capensis

vft? no idea...

i know the rear it's purpurea ssp venosa someone already told me ;)

Back