What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera ID

I've been meaning to post this pic for a while, I got these plants as extra with an order from Andrew. Since I was not expecting them and didn't have a pot, I plugged them into a mini bog with my sarrs.

Forgive the poor quality of the pic, they are from when I first got them. They have since made a nice little rosette of leaves ahd put up stalks with pinkish flowers on them. If people can't ID off this one I can try and take a more recent pic tomrrow.

might be a form of spatulata...you realy need to post a better pic if you want a more precise id

OK I figured the quality would be a problem so I went outside and shot another picture of them.

The smaller ones that are also there now are hitchhikers. I'm guessing those are Capensis?

spatulata and "all green" cape

I don't think that those are D. capensis "Albino". The plants don't seem to be receiving enough light for one to be sure of that.

-Ben

The flowers are the only sure way to tell. White flowers = 'alba'

I realy doubt it! Look at the spatulatas....Do they seem weak to you? Anyway, wait for flowers to get a good id.......how much direct sun light do they get?

deffinitly spatulata or tokaiensis, and obviously capensis of some kind, more than likely alba, since ive had seedlings of typical that showed good color at that age

Back