What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarr's Id Needed.

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
I have no idea what Sarr this one is, it was at Meijers and when Jen and I came across the poor thing in its pot, was in a tiny tin bucket for looks, no water was completely BONE DRY and was starting to turn borwnish. It has some purpleish color with alittle white. I think it would have been more colorful if it hadnt been so awfuly taken care of.. I have since transplanted it and it now has the water it needs and is outside.
Sorry bout the dark pics as i took these while i was outside checking on them and my Danas Delight by the pond at 3 am since we have had such crappy weather rain, windy, super cold i wanted to make sure they were ok. Used flash and after i took the pics stupid me forgot to use the macro setting i could have gottin better pics..:blush: I just love taking pics in the pitch black of night.

Anyone know which sarr it is. ??? ???
Sarrs024.jpg

Sarrs011.jpg

Sarrs009.jpg

Sarrs008.jpg

Too soon to tell, let it grow out in full sunlight.

Everybody is going to say it's 'Judith Hindle' because that's what it looks like.

I agree with NaN about that... or it could be a complex leuco hybrid (unlikely)...

Thanks guys, i have kept it outside since i got it and its growing but not much more color to it other than what it already has.

its too soon to tell. like NaN said, but it does look identical to me Judith Hindles in the minibogs that are out back...

It looks a lot like my late fall Judith Hindle that are not getting quite as much sun as they do during the summer.

Mine aren't as pink as they were a month ago - Judith Hindle, Dana's Delight.

Back