What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ID drosera

Hi everybody! :-D

Could anyone please help me identify this drosera i found in my collection>? My guess would be D. dielsiana but it is hard to be sure when the plants are still young.?????? (Sorry for the blurry pic):

09070028.jpg

I dont like having unknown species in my collection so if anyone has any idea what this one might be please let me know:)

Thanx!

the ones w/ a few more leaves to look like D. dielsiana, but they could just as easily be D. spatulata.
Did you start these from unidentified seed or did the label get lost?
if no one has any better guesses, I'd reccommend posting again in a month. They should have quite a few more leaves by then...

HI ! :)

I started them from unknown seeds. Had no idea what it was then. Actually i still dont;-) Most peole say the same as you : dielsiana or spathulata so you are right it is the best thing that I will be patient and wait until they grow bigger. THANX:)

Back