What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nep?

lol in reference to the title, I'm pretty sure it's a Nepenthes. :) Came labled as "unknown cutting," which, while it would be a wildly cool name for a name (Nepenthes unknown,) I'm guessing it wasn't actually the name. Hope it's an easy one!

unknown.jpg

Hmmm, it just occurred to me that you all might want more than just one picture of not even the entire plant...

ok, here we go

unknown2.jpg

unknown3.jpg

Last edited:
Yep it's a Nep! :lol:

I can't be sure but I think that is the hybrid Nepenthes x Efflugent Koto, it looks similar to the one I had labeled that years ago from what I recall. It may also simply be the species N. mirabilis. If it is either of these plants then they should be very easy growers in a warm humid terrarium.

Looks like N. 'Effelugent Koto' to me..I absolutely love mine!! Starting to see some stripes, but still wonder why it's taking so long. ???

100_7736-1.jpg

100_7737-1.jpg

I concur
It's definitely a Koto or whatever :D

I agree. It looks alot like N. 'Efflugent Koto'. Here's what they look like in bright light.

effkoto.jpg

Back