What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Really Dionaea?

Ok, I have just googled dragon fruit and I have no room for a plant that big in winter, so I cannot take in masonix's surplus. Sorry.

Today's lesson: Never underestimate the potential size of a plant.

Hylocereus is definitely cool. Very forgiving in my experience. I've heard in a greenhouse or in habitat they grow to be enormous.

Last edited:
More proof that it's fake I guess, that and the fact that, as far as I know, roses can't produce blue pigment.
Any photos of "rainbow roses" that you see, are either photoshopped or made by this method: 9 Easy Ways to Make a Rainbow Rose (with Pictures)

Ok, I have just googled dragon fruit and I have no room for a plant that big in winter . . .
Hylocereus is definitely cool . . . I've heard in a greenhouse or in habitat they grow to be enormous.
It seems that they can be kept small with trimming. Here are two different examples:

5a30143a-9bc1-49e2-bf44-d5e6a22fbb98.jpg

dragonfruit_zps5c34a799.jpg~original

Last edited:
Back