What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown nep

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's wicked fast, and this hybrid just isn't fast at all in most people's (including mine) experience.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Well, not really. It just has 4 growth points, so you really need to divide the # of pitchers by 4 to get a true measure on the speed. Also, The biggest pitcher is only 1 1/2 inches tall (still a baby), so they don't take that long to inflate.

your unknown nepenthes looks just like mine! red peristome, shape of pitchers, leaves, everything! since we both got x judith finn for an answer, mine has to be x judith finn.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Spectabilis73
Isn't it wonderful having the answers to our questions just a few keystrokes away?

Do you think mine may be a different clone since under high light the pitchers are pink stuffused in the wings and upper portions of the traps? It's better than plane green.

Ragnarok, my Judith Finn also has some coloration in the upper portion of the pitchers but that is normal for a brightly illuminated plant. N. truncatas are normally all green pitchers too but mine has the top 1/2 of each pitcher orange/red being exposed to bright lighting.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (alandallas @ Dec. 31 2002,6:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Spectabilis73
Isn't it wonderful having the answers to our questions just a few keystrokes away?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
YEP!!!!!!

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
:)