What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rose-Haired Tarantulas

• Thread starter BurntSnow
  • Start date
Oh, I read advanced books. I really just want 1 tarantula. How much/which plants do you want for me to get an adult, under 2 years, female G. Rosea with a very docile nature off your hands?

psst.. in private.

Have you check out Arachnoboards yet? Lots of people selling tarantulas there, and roaches to feed your T's :)

Have you check out Arachnoboards yet? Lots of people selling tarantulas there, and roaches to feed your T's :)

We already pointed out in another thread that sending a T rookie to AB for their first T is like sending someone to the proboards to get a VFT as their first CP. They'd eat him alive there.. That, and that place is crawling with scam artists.

Yes, you all heard! Not scammers, scam artists! These scam artists paint elegantly stupid scams using only a blank paper box, an imagination filled with thoughts of cash, and their bare fingertips! You can scam, too, for free! All you have to do is send in 2 easy payments of $29.95 to cover shipping and handling and you will receive your first package which you can fill with wilted plants ready to be sent to a n00b and watch your wallet get lined with money today! (only one non-reusable empty package included in this offer)

Back