What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

50 days in the life of a T

It all started with a little giggity in the Avicularia avicularia (Pinktoe) communal tank. With 2 males and 1 female living together, something was bound to happen.

7.jpg

I found this in the females retreat 3 months after the 3 were introduced. A nice sized, well protected egg sac..

4.jpg

D battery for size reference..

5.jpg

A gentle peek a boo inside and what do we see? SECOND INSTARS!!

2.jpg

@ 28 days old~ Not too many, only about 75..

6.jpg

@ 41 days old~ Cute little buggers are now starting to molt into shippable 3rd instar slings.

3.jpg

@ 50 days old~ Someone bought my remaining 50 slings. Not the easiest thing to keep in one container. The all just want to crawl out and up your arms, down your legs, into your clothes.. fun fun fun.

1.jpg

Last edited:
LOL. Thats alot of T's. Very awesome there.

Very cool, like the enclosure/setup too :)

...Can I have one? Lol, kidding (please dear god make Travis send me one). Congrats on the slings, btw! Those are a lot!

...Can I have one? Lol, kidding (please dear god make Travis send me one). Congrats on the slings, btw! Those are a lot!

If he answers that prayer, it'll probably mention something about the sentence above the last picture.

Back