What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! I'm NOT Mr. Ed!

I am Bugweed. Want the real name, look at my profile! I raise Carnivorous Plants. Have forever it seems. It is my main interest and means very much to me. I also do martial arts, and favor Jiu-jitsu forms, and Japanese sword. CP's are still number one, no matter what! I do Cable Maintainance for a job (AT&T) and have worked for the phone company for 27 years.

Nice to meet you Mr. Ed...I mean Bugweed.
biggrin.gif
Haven't we met somewhere before??

I'm warning you, PAK! I have a VFT here, and I know how to use it! Don't push your luck, Dooz!!!!!

I thought it was 'Bigweed'. Hey, wasn't Connie Hines a doll?!

Alright, Jim! How would you like it if I took my VFT "fang" clone, and let it digest yer face!?!?!?! Bigweed---NEVER!!!!----Bugweed--Forever!!!!!
(OO! My slogan when I run for President!) I can see it now, A VFT in every home, a pitcher plant in every pot! VOTE FOR ME!!!!

OK, I'm back. Fergit the Prez thing, we already have our Dictator. I will just grow plants. (bigweed?---grumble--mumble--shout--holler!)

Wi-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-lbur!!!

A horse is a horse....

AHAHAH stop this incessant banter!!

decorum!! decorum!!!

j/k

So you want to join in, eh Caro?? I CHALLENGE YOU!! High noon, these forums, this Saturday. The duel will be bad jokes from 35 2/3 paces. Be there!!! Face me down! (Now the drool starts! Mad dawg that I am!)

The only thing you are good for is fixing my cable for my DSL! Fix my internet and make it faster!!!!

hohoho

ps. by the way I mailed an envelope off to you yesterday. Hope it will get there quick! (we're both in CA)

I am afraid your right, Caro! I look for the envelope. We will talk again, since you beat me already!!!! (Won't challenge you again!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
)

Back