What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

glider-about me

glider14

Always a newbie
hi there im glider aka Alex Lindeman. I live in louisville kentucky and im a freshman at trinity high school(im 14). only this fall was i at all interested enough to seriously grow these things. before the only thing i grew was a VFT(classic) and aparently i was growing an aquatic utric of some type(i just recently looked at a picture of my olf fish tank). i play soccer and football. why the name glider you ask well its because i have a pet sugar glider named Daisy heres a picture.
DSC00269.jpg

this is me at 8th grade graduationwith my little bro mason
memasongrad.jpg

and the all loved DC trip(im in the very center in green)
groupfoto.jpg

and thats....it
smile_m_32.gif

oh ya and my favorite music is hip hop and pop. i love the song Golddigger- by kanye west

Hi Alex, I saw sugar gliders at the Expo I went to last friday with my wife and daughter. I was so tempted to get one
cool.gif
. It struck me as being a very nice little animal for a pet. How is yours for a pet?

gliders are, well interesting pets, i had a pair but the male died. DO NOT LEAVE THE CAGE DOOR OPEN AT NIGHT, it will cause you to do instant levetation a good 5 feet off the bed at about 2 a.m., dont ask, long story, took several years off my life, i refuse to talk about it.

cute critters, love interacting with ppl if yah get the right one but some are anti social with ppl. they sound like an electric pencil sharpener if mad, best description i can come up with, yah wont believe it unless you hear it, lots of noise from a lil critter

Even though I talk to you all the time on here Alex, I'll say it anyways (pretending I haven't met you!): It's nice to have you on the forums!

My little brother's name is also Mason. What a coincidence
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Even though I talk to you all the time on here Alex, I'll say it anyways (pretending I haven't met you!): It's nice to have you on the forums!

My little brother's name is also Mason. What a coincidence
smile.gif
thanks man i get better respect here than at high school
smile_n_32.gif
. its good to have you on the forums as well
smile_l_32.gif
rattler_mt: mine is one of those anti social ones. she loves me and only me but if any one else goes near her she jumps out of her little pouch and starts crabbing(its what its called and yes its like a pencil sharpener) mine in the middle of the night will bark if she dosent get what she wants. i admit she is spoiled. and her "bark" is realy annoying if you havent heard it. have you ever heard the rumor that if you feed one a pinkey it wont ever be able to have joeys without eating them? oh and im very sorry about the male. i think i know the story you wont have to tell me.
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

i doubt the pinkie story but never hurts to be carefull.

as for my story, my female just got out one night cause the cage door was left open by accident, she came to say "hi" and jumped on my bare leg a lil to close to the "family jewels" and woke me up out of a sound sleep and i managed to levitate a good 5 feet in the air. she got tossed across the room but was unhurt and a lil confused. ive never left the door open again
smile_m_32.gif

still not sure why the male died

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

such a cute kitty! (glider, i know, but i have a habit of calling small furry creatures kitty or kitten)

haha

Back