What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey people!

What's a Witzelschicht (something to that effect) or a ceasg or sszvein or a Mabudon?
biggrin.gif

Hiya!!, i just was pasing to say hi.....HI!!!, XD, i say omg to much to but.....i can say it on english no1 will unsersthot me XD

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ImWindPlant @ Feb. 28 2006,11:17)]Hiya!!, i just was pasing to say hi.....HI!!!, XD, i say omg to much to but.....i can say it on english no1 will unsersthot me XD
Lol, hey Wind Plant
smile.gif

I'm with jimscott here. For some of us that are trying to keep up with teens at home you have to KISS. Keep it simple stupid. HA !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (droseraguy @ Feb. 28 2006,3:06)]I'm with jimscott here. For some of us that are trying to keep up with teens at home you have to KISS. Keep it simple stupid. HA !
Have you ever seen how fast a teen can type? They are lightning fast!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Feb. 28 2006,4:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (droseraguy @ Feb. 28 2006,3:06)]I'm with jimscott here. For some of us that are trying to keep up with teens at home you have to KISS. Keep it simple stupid. HA !
Have you ever seen how fast a teen can type? They are lightning fast!
LMAO! I type really fast, my brother is always getting on me about it!

Back