What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all.....

Hello everybody! Been on here for a few weeks now, and just realized that I never took the time to just say hi!

Hi!

Anyways, my name's Corey, and I'm definitely a newbie to the carnivorous plant world. Just recently received 3 Scarlet Belle Sarrs as a gift from my honey. (she knows I enjoy using my green thumb.) So once I saw just how cool CPs can be, I got a VFT Burbanks best, and a staghorn sundew. On the way right now, thanks to Little Nices, I have many D. Capensis seeds en route, as well as a mystery "grab bag" from Copper. Any other newbies reading this, Please take advantage of the trading post! Once all my babies get bigger and healthier, I'll be splitting and breeding so as to repay the favor from these great people.

Anyways, happy to be here!!!!
~~ Corey

dont forget to try Utrics, most newbs dont bother with them, give them a shot you may find you like the lil pots of moss. at one point i had 40 species in 3 square feet. i highly recommend U. sandersonii, unfortunatly i dont have extras at the moment

welcome to the forums

BACK, Sheridan! BACK! Forget utrics! Sarracenia for sure!!
OK, OK! Maybe one utric!LOL!! Hi, Corey! Welcome Home!!

Welcome to TF!

Welcome, and it looks like your off to a good start.

hi!!!!

Hmm... my calculations tell me it's time for you to post pics of your awesome VFTs.

Lol... Will do, Carito.... I'll have to borrow my neighbor's cam for it, but I'll get some up here.... And just to make fun of you a lil bit, I named my VFT tomato. ('cause it's red. I know, it's a simple connection, but it works for me!)

Back