What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back into CP, and want them all

well about 6 or 7 years ago i had about 5 diff Droseras, 1 dalintonia, 1 Ping. lutea, and Dio. Typical and a red dragon. i loved them they where about 1 year old when they died , due to my illness(cancer), now i'm healthy and am trying to get back into this wonderful hobby, now i want just about every CP there is, but have been broke looking for work, so i only get a cp here and there, and as my post title says i want them all.

other hobbies are , tropical fish , mycology, MT. Biking , computers i think that about summerizes it

Glad to have you here on the forums! And I'm also glad to hear that you have overcome your cancer and are able to enjoy this wonderful hobby again.

Have any idea what your next set of CPs will include? Perhaps a Venus Flytrap and a Tropical Pitcher Plant? The possibilities are endless
smile_k_ani_32.gif
cool.gif

Welcome to TerraForums. As you know, we share tropical fish as a hobby - though I no longer have any tanks set up.

well my next plant i want is cepalotus, drosera i do not have,Nep.,byblis and then some ultuclaria. just a matter of what i can get my hands on. right now untill my collection gets some others that i can trade, as i would like to have just about any CP that are on the planet

Back