What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not gone just yet!

• Thread starter pasoftim
  • Start date
Hi all,

I used to be here about a year ago or a bit longer. Well it's bee tough for a bit. Had A heart Attack my daught of 9 is now a type 1 diabetic. My Golden passed away of 15 years. New job and so on. So Im saying High again to all of you nice people! Still growing my canivorous bug biters and loving them.! Oops intrests. Fishing ,Remodeling my house , 4X4ing , Taking trips to plant places, working on Macintoshs.Macintoshs is what i do for a living. 4 kids and a beautiful wife.

Hope to chat with eveyone a bit as time goes on!

Jim

Welcome back, dont mind us n00bs. This place is still cool. But it has been kinda slow lately.

Glad you found your way back to us!
laugh.gif

Good to see you here again. My condolences about your dog and things being rough. Hopefully things will start looking up soon!

Hi

You haven't been gone so long as to be forgotten. I'm so sorry to hear about all the rough stuff. I know how it is though. Really sorry to hear about your dog. I've been there, done that and its really had. Take good care of yourself. Glad to hear you stuck with bug biters.
smile.gif

Plants make things better
smile_m_32.gif
as copcar said dont mind us noobs! Welcome back!

Welcome back! Sorry to hear of your rough ride. Were you the one with the big hands?

Back