What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Lurker

Hello my name is hexen84 (John). I'm a super duper major lurker I've been a member of this page for over a year and I check it weekly yet I never post....... But I have some spare cash (for once) and I see it as a good cause so I figured I'd bid on some plants and see what I end up with =) I've been keeping broms and other plants for a while now and I love terrariums so I figured maybe I could get a few CP's to start a new hobby.

P.s. I'm a terrible speller but I do know what spell check is =P

Hi John and welcome to TF!

Thanks =)

I also forgot to mention I live in michigan (westland, subarb of detroit) and I'm 21 years old. My interest include plants music and photography =)

Welcome to the forums.  I'm glad you finally decided to un-lurk yourself.  
smile.gif
 Have fun in the auction but please join in other forums too.

I like music and photography too. I like a lot of things. To many things to explore...not enough time. Darn it!

I'm the same way I figure i want to be a professional hobbyist =P Now all i have to do is figure out how to get paid for playing with my hobbies

When you figure that out, let me know.
biggrin.gif

Oh yes please pass on how to do that.

Dont worry I will as soon as I figure it out
smile_n_32.gif

Back