What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi again

Hi all,

I'm one of the members that has been around for awhile, but I haven't had the time to post as often this year.

I grow a bit of every sort of cp, with pings, drosera, cephalotus, and sarracenia being my favorites. I'm also a member of the Los Angeles Carnivorous Plant Society (LACPS)

I live in Burbank (Southern California), and my job is basically teaching professors how to use technology in the classroom properly (curriculum as well, not just how to use software.)

I'll be entering a doctoral program in the Fall, so I may be more of a lurker at that time. ;)

Michelle, Michelle, Michelle! How ya be! Miss seeing you on the forums but I'm glad you're still around.
smile.gif

Yep, need more women ont the forum ta hep keeps us men civvy lized. Less lurkin and more postin Wicked!

Things Michelle is noted for: photography, "She's a clump", and the proper way of folding paper for shipping seeds.

Back