What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new member from the Uk

Hi from a new member

I'm a very keen CP enthusiast from Devon in the UK.

My main interest is pings (I have around 100) but also sarracenia (150), nepenthes (30), drosera (30), vft (30), heliamphora (12), genlisea (3), brochinia reducta, catopsis berteroniana and roridula gorgonias.

I'll post some photos when I can work out how to do it.

Regards to all

Dennis

Hello Dennis! Welcome to the forums.
smile.gif
We like to see members from abroad.

Wow...that is some collection you have! 100 pings! Niiiiiiiiice. I look forward to seeing some of your photos. I hope you join in and have some fun.
smile.gif

Suzanne/PAK

Welcome, I'm up in Canada, so we have the same Queen
biggrin.gif

You have a heck of a collection, hopefully you'll figure out how to post the pics as I would expect you have some real gems within them impressive numbers
biggrin.gif

Welcome to TF! Man, you have quite a collection!

DennisB -
Always glad to welcome new members. My wife was British; Oxford (Summertown). You're like family.  
smile.gif

setep (Ron Ruppel)

Welcome to the forums Dennis!

Thanks for the welcome folks.

Dennis

Welcome welcome. That's quite a growlist you've got going there! If you need some help getting your picturs online, then I should be able to lend you a hand. Feel free to PM me. I look forward to seeing you in the forums!

Back