What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for having me

Welcome. I'm getting more and more interested in this bog thing. Should be eminently workable here, but for the problem of winter dormancy.

He's in S.E. Florida Bogloman!! Shall I send him a freeze ray for dormancy?? Kinda hard to make Florida plants sleep with all that warmth. Maybe we could drop ice cubes on him with the Boglocopter!!!!

Well there's always Nepenthes!

hey Glad you could make it (it is you I presume).

You will have LOTS of fun trust me! Not even getting involved in things its fun being hear! Just watching the posts, I could be a lurker and enjoy the forums just as much! You are broken from the shackles of the unmentanbles! (GW)

Cheers!

You...you.... mean?...finally...I'M FREE!!!!!?

Yes, dont you love the space and freedom you get hear at the terraforums!

I doubt you will find it at boring plane old GW!

Whoot! This is what its like on the outside my friend, take a look around, isnt it great?!
biggrin.gif

It's superfagilcajulisticexpialadocous! Now if I can figure out how to post pics.......

get an imge and click the IMAGE button up their and put in a URL... if you use Photo bucket or Imageshack their should be a Code you can use...

I don't have those. I'll have to download one I guess. Is one better than the other?

Its free, I sudgest photobucket.com (no www.)

Back