What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new from Ohio

• Thread starter ilbasso
  • Start date
I've tried at least three times to register, but somehow it never worked out. Glad to be here though. I've been reading the posts for a bit and am anxious to keep learning. I'm only about a year into the CP thing (except for those random summer VFTs that kept dying in past years) but am certainly hooked.

See everybody around the message boards....

-Brian

Hi Brian

Welcome to TF. What happens sometimes when people register is you are supposed to reply to an email for the final registration step and people forget or miss the email. We've had that happen several times.

Yeah...you'll be solidly addicted after you hang out here for a while. But...what better to be addicted to than CPs.
smile.gif

Welcome aboard and see ya around!

Where do you live in Ohio? I did 4 1/2 years there.

Hey! I live in ohio What part of ohio? Ive been growing for about a year too. Keep it up!

74177d21.jpg

Hope you stick around!

Hey welcome...
I did my time in Ohio also... 3 years in Columbus.

Just moved here near Akron in the fall. It is indeed difficult to admit that I live here, but oh well. I'm still a Pittsburgher no matter what.

brian from around akron, eh? i am also a brian from around akron! what is your growlist right now? also, i have a nepenthes i'd like to give you.

peace,
tech...

Back