What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new from geoergia

Hi everyone! I live in the deep south and grow most genera of cp's. I have an outdoor garden filled with a wide variety of sarracenia and three types of vfts. My indoor garden is primarily nepenthes, sundews,butterworts, and live sphag. This is only my second growing season and, as of yet,I don't have any plants to trade. But,when I have some available I would be very interested in doing trades. These plants are a passion of mine and I am very happy to have been turned on to this forum filled with other like minded enthusiasts.

Welcome to the forum bro. This forum is a little slow but everyone here rocks and will help you with any questions you may have.

btw: I've got family in south Georgia in the Douglas/Pearson area and in Atlanta. Most of wich grow CP's, good to see another CP addict in the dirty south.

Welcome my brother (sister?) -
Always glad to welcome a new sibling from the southland. You will find people here very much in to all the various plants you grow. Myself. my main focus is Drosera, and lately, Nepenthes. But I'm just a chump nobody off the streets - there is much expertise here. Enjoy!
smile.gif

Welcome to the forum!I also live in south Ga.

Jerry

Seems to be a few folks here from Ga. I live in Grovetown. Welcome. Glad to see another Ga person here. I know there are some from ATL area on here. I know Pyro is from Atl. Not sure if there are any more. Have fun and stay a while.

welcome! north ga here!

Yeah how could I have forgotten about Clint? Doohh

Oh, there are other Atl growers. But other than SarraceniaObsessed none of them are too active on the forums.

Welcome Perri
smile.gif

Welcome to TF! I'm a Yankee, but hate the Yankees. I'm a Met fan, so we have a natural rivalry!

Welcome, welcome Perri. Glad to have you join all the other CP addicts here. I live in VA so, not DEEP south, but south nonetheless.

I hope you join in and fellowship with all the other like-minded folks.
smile.gif

I live in northern Tallahassee so I live a little bit more south but I'm kind of close, right?

Nice name by the way.
biggrin.gif

Back