What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum. I grow all kinds of cps. My favorites are Helis, cephalotus, drosera and sarracenia. I also like reptiles and amphibians. I have a ball python, a corn snake, and a whites tree frog. Im always interested in new plants.
Check out my growlist at
http://www.terraforums.com/ib312....t=26078

Welcome to the forum Shawn!

Jerry

Welcome to TerraForums! you'll fit right it, especially with elgecko & Rattler MT.
smile.gif

*shudder* whites tree frogs....arent they the wrinkly ones that can eat mice!!?....AWESOME! haha. welcome! i agree with jim...you rattler and elgecko are gonna be best buds!

Welcome! Glider, I think they're the smooth shiny ones that rub their own suntan lotion on them.
smile_n_32.gif

-Ben

Hey there, welcome to the forum !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Aug. 28 2006,6:13)]Welcome to TerraForums! you'll fit right it, especially with elgecko & Rattler MT.
smile.gif
why? i dont have any Sarr's, how would i fit in?

smile_n_32.gif
dont forget Pyro, he is a frog guy as well................and Ozzy's lil snake catching incident he posted yesterday, how can you forget that?? geez Jim your falling behind
smile_m_32.gif

Hey Shawn, welcome to this forum. It's as fun as the other one.
smile_m_32.gif

Peter

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Aug. 29 2006,10:57)]
smile_n_32.gif
dont forget Pyro, he is a frog guy as well................and Ozzy's lil snake catching incident he posted yesterday, how can you forget that?? geez Jim your falling behind  
smile_m_32.gif
LOL! And Back2eight, with her tomato frogs and the moderator from Washington with snakes and rats and...

Back