What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdi Yall!

• Thread starter #1Trapper
  • Start date
I was finaly able to register after the prievious attemps with failure from ikonboard, anyways i am glad to be on.javascript:emoticon('
smile_n_32.gif
')

Welcome aboard! Always good to see another CPer. Feel free to jump in to any topics you see that are interesting.
smile.gif

Hello and welcome.

Hope you are able to find all the info you're after!

Howdi?!?

OMG dude your sending us Texans back a few dozen years with that one. Anyway welcome to the forum. I'm just a little south of ya in Oakcliff. Good to see more Texans on the board.

I have the picture! sorry if the rabbit i am holding seems a little exposed.
smile_o_32.gif

108_0822.jpg

Glad you made it in
smile_m_32.gif
Pull up a chair and stay a while. Or as alot of us prefer.... Take the computer to your bed :-D

Welcome!

Your rabbit's got evil red eyes! Reminds me of the stories about Bunnicula my daughter used to read. LOL

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome!

Watch out for that Adnedarn character; he makes it look like he's the responsible admin, the man, but you turn your back on him and he'll take your computer to his bed. Watchit now!

So, where in CA did ya live?

He lives in Texas Est... But is from Ca. So do you mean "Where in Ca. are you from?" or "Where in Tx. do you live?" ? :-D
laugh.gif

welcome! You'll enjoy the cast of characters we have here.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ Oct. 03 2006,3:18)]So, where in CA did ya live?
I lived in a little town of La Habra, I miss is, espeacially the Beach, up in Tx the closest natural beach is 6 hrs away.
smile_h_32.gif

now i live in Mckinney,Tx

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]He lives in Texas Est... But is from Ca. So do you mean "Where in Ca. are you from?" or "Where in Tx. do you live?" ? :-D
laugh.gif

Um

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So, where in CA did ya live?

"Did" as in past tense. IE, before he moved to Texas.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I lived in a little town of La Habra

See? He got it. lol

La Habra eh? That's down LA wise, no? I asked because I live in Cali, right by the beach as you did. I live in Aptos, near Santa Cruz (it's between San Jose and Monterey.)

I wish i would have quoted your message so it would have your "do" before you changed it to "did"
smile_m_32.gif
U cn't full mE! haha

HA! Est has no shuvle...
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Alex

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I wish i would have quoted your message so it would have your "do" before you changed it to "did"

Nice try. I don't know who'll actually believe you that I edited my post. I can tell you now that I didn't. Mebbe you were a little tired?

Wow- you're touchy man... Yes. I was goofing around. Yes. you did say the correct thing. No. you did not change your post. Better? And where the heck is MY shovel!!!
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And where the heck is MY shovel!!

I must have edited it out. :pouts:

smile_n_32.gif
laugh.gif

Back