What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess it's never too late...

joossa

Aklys
Hey everyone. I joined TerraForums back in May, but I never have posted here, but I guess it's never too late to introduce oneself to the community.

I am 19 years old and I live in Southern California. I live in Palmdale, which is a high desert region.
I am attending California State University Northridge. I am a sophmore Geography major with a minor in Biology. I am interested in all kind of herps (reptiles, amphibians, etc.), the environment, all insects, and, of course, carnivorus plants (especially VFT's).

I bought my first two typical VFT's back in April from Wal-Mart, and a few months later I discovered TerraForums.

Well that's pertty much it.

See you arounf the forums!

Welcome to the forum, there is lots of great info in old threads, check them out !

Yes, I've seen your name around. Thanks for posting in here. I'm glad you like TF. Hope you'll be around for many years to come. Its a nice community.
smile.gif

Welcome! Better late than never!

xvart.

Welcome, friend! Any chance I'll see you at Saturday's LACPS meeting?

Outdated website... but there is a meeting on the 21st of this month.

Peter

I really really REALLY wish I could attend. I got the info from another member, and thought that the LACPS was great!

Unfortunatley I have class, work, and lots of studying to do on Saturday. So, I won't be able to go. =(

College life sucks!!!

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to TF!

And I wish I could go to the LACPS meeting as well. I never get to go to them because they're always on Saturdays, and I teach every Saturday. Lame.

Back