What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

• Thread starter ktulu
  • Start date
Hello everyone,

I live in michigan and am currently growing a total of no plants. I had quite a few back in the day (a few of you might remember me, though i never posted much) but they were all lost during my last year in college due to a busy schedule and a move both of which resulted in some negelct by me. The few plants i had remaining did not survive my mothers brown thumb during my study abroad in the middle east over the summer. So thats why i have a total of 0 plants right now. I am trying to find a good place to put a small number of probably vtfs right now. hopefully before too much longer i will be growing again.

This addiction never does go away.

Howdy and weldome back.
smile.gif

I have to say when I saw off to the left
"In: Hello
By: ktulu"
I had to laugh. Don't get it? Just google "Hello Cthulhu". lol!

Hopefully you'll be growing again, soon! Now sure if nowabouts would be the best time to pick up VFTs again as they'll be going to sleep pretty soon.

you must be a lovecraft fan also or so i gather from your comment

Hi, welcome back! I remember your userid! Unique!

Ktulu- long time no see!
Being a Lovecraft fan myself, I alwasy appreciated the "correct" spelling used in yer handle, hopefully your return won't be as apocalyptic as the prophesied return of the Great Sleeping One from R'lyeh
smile_m_32.gif

And here's hopin ya find some suitable space for your "next" collection!!

I remember you! Welcome back! I hope life has stabilized so you can get back into the plants again.
smile.gif

Back