What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where does everyone live?

• Thread starter kiwigrower
  • Start date
Welcome to the forums!

I am Suzanne, or PAK as I am fondly or sometimes not so fondly
smile_l_32.gif
called.  I live in Richmond VA, USA and am a Graphic Artist.  I do marketing pieces for a real estate company.  I'd much rather be playing with my plants, dog, rocks or looking for "old stuff."  
biggrin.gif
Oh, and I'm old and decrepit.
confused.gif

Welcome aboard!  I see some awsome commercials advertising New Zealand.  Would love to go there sometime.  (After I win the lottery).  
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jayson16 @ Oct. 26 2006,8:56)]Welcome to TF. im 16 and from northern New York
Try Alexandria Bay!
smile_m_32.gif
Your in the Southerntier buddy!

nz a wicked place to grow up in the the more visitors the better!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes gracilis @ Nov. 03 2006,1:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jayson16 @ Oct. 26 2006,8:56)]Welcome to TF. im 16 and from northern New York
Try Alexandria Bay!  
wink.gif.gif
Your in the Southerntier buddy!
hmmm..yeah, you dont get much more "south" in NY than Bath! (not counting that big city and Long Island..which isnt real New York State anyway..to me, anyhting south of Westchester county isnt real NY state, but I digress..)

I grew up in Waverly, just down the road from Bath..
yep, the southern in "southern tier" means..well..south!
laugh.gif

Scot

lol yeah i meant the southerntier
slap.gif

From LI & work in NYC, the real NY (rest is just sticks & hicks) haha

[b said:
Quote[/b] (quogue @ Nov. 14 2006,4:04)]From LI & work in NYC, the real NY (rest is just sticks & hicks) haha
"Upstate NY"!
wink.gif.gif

Hello. I'm Manny and I live in the Republic of Miami. We border the U.S. to the south. It's nice down here. The weather is great for Nepenthes (which make up most of my collection). You guys should visit. Especially you yankees in upstate New York...yikes!!

Hello. I'm Manny and I live in the Republic of Miami. We border the U.S. to the south. It's nice down here. The weather is great for Nepenthes (which make up most of my collection). You guys should visit. Especially you yankees in upstate New York...yikes!!

I might hit West Palm & Ft. Lauderdale again this spring, but when Gatorland rebuilds Ima definitely hit that!!

My friend lives right by the burned down Gatorland. Or is that Gatorama? Either way let me know when you come down. I'm not too far from Ft. Lauderdale and there are a couple other growers in the area.

Gatorland has been open since the day after Thanksgiving. The fire only destroyed the gift shop and an office building. The charred gator jaws entrance is still sitting in the parking lot. I too live down the street from Gatorland...and Sea World...and Disney World...and Discovery Cove...Gee I think Central Florida is wall to wall theme parks.

It's all about the Sky Swing... hahaha.. Orlando is fun!
Next time I'm in F.L. I'll definitely give ya a heads-up Manny.

Definitely Quogue.

Buster...I'm always up in that area visiting friends. There are a couple spots I've wanted to check out for CP...they look like ideal habitat. Maybe we can stomp around sometime. Do you know of any spots?

I live in Carrollton, Ga.

Wow... the last post is from more than 4 years ago... What possessed you to revive this (dead) thread?

Dallas, Oregon (not Texas :))

Back