What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok Here It Goes

• Thread starter FarmerDave
  • Start date
I'm sorry, but why was my post completely ignored? I don't want to have to lock this thread but some of you really need to take a look in the mirror. What is wrong with you? How very, very rude.

nepenthes-ak, your request is granted.

topic closed. learn from it people. you know who you are and what I'm talking about.

I'm reopening this because I just read Presto's post. That is what I want to see. The rest of you who have had your say stay away or I will lock it.

I agree with JBL. On topic from now on. I don't think it is fair to Farmerdave to lock his thread.
Now back to the topic:
Is it wrong that I now picture you riding around on a rainbow colored tractor with a cowboy hat yelling HEEEEEEYAWWWWW.

laugh.gif

Yeah, on topic!!!

In an odd way, this thread was a perfect reflection of "real life" in such a situation, not everyone sees things the same-
I think the best thing to say is "Good one on becoming 'YOU' Dave, here for the moment, and soon in all areas of your life, step by step" I think the Internet is GREAT for this sort of thing, a few hundred years ago no-one would DARE doing such a thing, for fear of ostracism... Here, well, anyone who REALLY can't get past it is free to deal with the facts accordingly, but obviously there are many who have no problems...

My "deep down" reaction is indeed "So What", but for Dave this is a very important first step, so a bit of encouragement is totally in order, as well as congratulations for actually "becoming" who you are.

I think anything beyond sentiments like that should be posted elsewhere, and that's that
biggrin.gif

I think this thread is like a baby duckling compared to real life.

I suggested he come out here because there are no consequences like in real life. I really hope this bickering didn't make him regret it.

Once again i'm so proud of you dude! But don't think that the majority of people will be this nice in real life or else your gonna be very dissapointed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm sorry, but why was my post completely ignored? I don't want to have to lock this thread but some of you really need to take a look in the mirror. What is wrong with you? How very, very rude.
because it was for another topic.... that is probably the most off topic ive seen anything on here so far
rock.gif

Dave: JLAP is right. i had a gay friend who came out and everyone though differnt of him. it wasnt long though until everyone finally realized they were his friend and BOOM they were cool!
Alex

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ Dec. 09 2006,10:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm sorry, but why was my post completely ignored?  I don't want to have to lock this thread but some of you really need to take a look in the mirror.  What is wrong with you?  How very, very rude.
because it was for another topic.... that is probably the most off topic ive seen anything on here so far
rock.gif
I don't understand what you're saying Glider.  My post was not directed at you.  You actually were right on point after my post but it was intended exactly for this topic.

P.S> Never mind Glider.  I'm sorry.  I think you were referring to the Trade Chain reference but that was not my sole peeve.  I was annoyed because right after my post to not continue a debate of your or your God's views, that's exactly what people did--along with other things, including anti-Christian sentiment.

Good to see we're back on point now!

None of this makes me regret posting this, because the somewhat off topic posts made me feel a little bit better than I did before because it kinda took some of the pressure off of me.

Not the pressure that anyone else is putting on me, the pressuere that i'm putting on myself.

And as for JLAP's post about this being just a "baby duckling" compared to what is going to happen in real life. I think that he is absoultely right, and to me this is a very important and somwhat nessecary step.

its like a baby ducky compared to a Giant wolverine...

With laser eyes

Oo.gif

how did i miss this thread?

anyway, my medium-sized attention span prevents me from going throught the whole thread.

i hope all is well with you and you don't take any flack from people if anyone's got a problem.
smile.gif

Well jump aboard whenever you want!

Hey there dave.
So good you found out so early and could come to grips with your life style so early. My ex didn't figure or come out until he was 50 and had messed up 2 wonderful women's minds and also has 2 daughter's minds to mess with now.
Good luck

Yeah, that's why i'm glad that i somewhat came out early:)

Oh and nepenthes_ak, what i meant was for her to jump on and into the thread, not the other 'boat'

Ok, just wanted to try and clear it up:)

I'm feeling much better now though. But still a little weird, even when i type in pms and posts.

Back