What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new and improved ~*~

Hey hey ~my name is nicollette. i havent visited this site for a little while ~ but i'm back to gain info and to have some good conversation with like minded folks ~nice new forum lay~out. Thanks for thriving
nicollette in the pacific north west

Welcome. Don't be afraid to dive headfirst into the forums. We are all easy-going here, so you can be sure that there are no new people biters here :)

Welcome back!!! Did the mass email (with the wrong URL in it haha) remind you of the forum? Or it was luck timing that you showed up just as the new forum was opened?
Andrew

Oh she was here before? Sorry then...

Well, she said she hadn't been here for a while. Then looking at her profile: Join Date: 03-10-2006 :) It's a :welcome: from both of us none-the-less :D

. with all the bouncing broccoli, smiling green and yellow faces signs and all... what was i thinking straying from a site so good to me~ my first flytrap purchase thrived due to a few kind words ~
good to be home......
good to be home.

so you can be sure that there are no new people biters here

Speak for yourself finch.

Oh, Welcome back.

hey whats up!?

i don't know you! good that you're VFT is doing good!

Wecome back from a newbie here!

Welcome back to our discussion forum!

Back