What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEllo im new

VFT

Grad schooler
Hello all,

My name is eric and just got done reading all of the savage garden and wanting to get into carnivorous plants. I like to read all the good literature on the hobby im about to get into. I look forward to chatting and posting pics of my collection as soon as it starts.

Eric,

You've certainly come to the right place. There is a wealth of information at your hands. Savage Garden is also a great book so you've done everything right so far! If you are interested in literature, I would also recommend Barry Rice's Growing Carnivorous Plants. You may have already stumbled across his famous FAQ on the web. Good luck on starting your collection!

xvart.

Welcome.

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to the forum Eric!

Jerry

i can't wait to start my carnivorous plant addiction. any good places to purchase plants?

Sure! PM me and I will tell you a few. As for Savage Garden, and Barry's book, well, I am not as impressed as the rest of the folks on this forum, but they are a good start.

Last edited:
Welcome

Hey there Eric,
welcome to the club
Lois AKA qween of flytraps

Hello and welcome to TerraForums. Won't be long before you will have a fascinating collection.

Jump in the fray and have fun. :D

Back