What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings, all!

Hi,

Longtime lurker here. Finally signed up. I've enjoyed seeing all the fantastic pictures and reading all the great advice on the forum for a long time so I figured it was about time to start contributing. :D

I raise at least 31 different CP varieties at last count. I live in the city of San Francisco, so the weather here is perfect for many of them. I keep some Mexican pings and my two Nepenthes indoors though.

In addition to raising CPs my other hobby is digital photography. I'm still looking for that perfect CP picture. Maybe this growing season I'll finally capture it. :)

Cobalt Crow

Good! Another CP'er from my area! I have plants that can present a great profile for your camera, and all of their sides are good sides!!! LOL! Welcome!! Glad you are here.

Welcome to TF!

Welcome!

I have plants that can present a great profile for your camera, and all of their sides are good sides!!!

Wish I could say the same about my family christmas pictures!

xvart.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Bugweed (and others in the Bay Area): You wouldn't happen to want any D. scorpiodes would you? I have a few that will be needing a good home soon and since they're seedlings I'd rather not ship them.

Back