What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello...

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
Hello... sorry to be here...

I live in Wisconsin...

I started growing CP's about 2 months ago... my first plant was a P. primuliflora and Dionaea Muscipula...

Alright... cya...

sorry to be here?! Welcome!! your on the CPUK forum too! youll learn a bunch of stuff here!
Alex

Welcome to the forum !

Hi Sam... again!

sorry to be here?! Welcome!! your on the CPUK forum too! youll learn a bunch of stuff here!
Alex

Yeah... I just cause a bunch of problems on CPUK..... you know I do... that's why I'm sorry...

Thanks for welcoming me... though... I'll try not to post much...

God, what's wrong people these days..... So self degrading!

Welcome and chill out! Post as much as you want, just follow the rules.

PS I hardly ever go to CPUK anyway lmao. Today I went and say a discussion on Earl Gray versus Black tea an I knew I was at CPUK :)

Yeah... I just cause a bunch of problems on CPUK..... you know I do... that's why I'm sorry...

but! you know whats good about it? all of your immediate questions have been answered so you (probably) wont have as many to ask. you dont cause problems on CPUK at all. you just ask a bunch of questions. and everyone here will tell you that they too have gone through a time when they ask to many questions. even me!
Alex

i still ask to many questions when i have them...

Don't be sorry! You are definitely welcome here!

PS I hardly ever go to CPUK anyway lmao. Today I went and say a discussion on Earl Gray versus Black tea an I knew I was at CPUK :)

lol. That's pretty funny. I occasionally post at CPUK, but TF is definitely my home. I personally like Earl Gray tea the most... lol.

xvart.

Let's see... bright, young, enthusiastic... yup, that's trouble! :-D You and a bunch of other young teens on the forum... it just comes with the territory. I'm sure the adults at comparable age were the same.

Sorry you're here? Well, we're sorry too, but stick around anyway, and ask your questions, and learn. Then you'll be less sorry, and so will we.

lol Awww...don't be sorry. If ya get outta line, we'll just smack ya. :slap:

:-)) I'm KIDDING! Glad to have you aboard. :)

Welcome NeciFIX
And ask your questions. Jack

Back