What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im MrsBugWeed

Hi everybody, here I am on Bug's membership account, as he will no longer be able to use his computer..... let just say it had a major meltdown and well "he doesnt want to talk about it :0o: .... so sad. So until i get an email with a code so i can chat with u in his stead, i thought i would at least introduce myself.... and at the same time let u all kno y u will not b hearing from him directly on the forums, but by phone and email u send to me.

Any questions or answers or good jokes or political advice needed regarding the attitudes of these plants and or anyone or anything else for that matter may be emailed to me and i will dutifully print them and present them to 'da Bugweed.... addresses and phone numbers welcome.... and needed especially if we need to send u plants..

TY all
and now a short moment of silence for Bug's dead computer............:-))

ps: u can submit replies tonight as the "BUG" is watching.....:banana2:

oops ... email is lmillar@pacbell.net

Hi mrs bug :) I went ahead and approved your account so you don't need the email I bet you your spam controler got it.. so check your spam folder if you know how to do that. Best yet, make sure to approve that email so you can get future emails from here... But for now you should be able to login on your own name :)

Take care.
Andrew

TY Andrew..... i will give it a try.... mrweed is a little down rite now but he appreciates the prompt reply...
Lynn aka mrsbugweed

Pleased to meet you, MsBugWeed :)

Bummer about the computer. Tell Bugsy to recount his Sarr flowers. That should cheer him up.

Warren

Hey there ! It's nice to hear from you Mrs. Bug.

Welcome to TF! My wife is also a Lynn. I can relate to comouter meltdown. Mine died last November I've been using libraries ever since.

Welcome!

Welcome MrsBugweed! :D

Sorry to hear of Bug's computer's demise though. :(

That's bad. He can't attend the NASC meetings.

I wonder if anyone has a computer they don't want that he could use.

Tell Buggie I said "HI".

How fun! Welcome Mrs. Bugweed! Sorry to hear about the computer troubles. So what are your favorite CPs? lol.

xvart.

Back