What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Longbeach ca!

gemini_girl

Split Personality
Hi im new! Joined cause I just picked up a venus flytrap at big lots and need some info on it's care. I named it Carnage LOL. Well gotta go talk to everyone latter!

Welcome to Terra forums.

Welcome to the forum !

Another Southern California CP grower. Greetings! You just missed the Los Angeles Carnivorous Plant Society meeting. The next meeting is the 3rd Saturday of June and will be at the Cal State Fullerton greenhouse. Don't miss that one.

Welcome! You won't have trouble finding the info that you need here!

Welcome fellow Californian! Love your avatar!:-O

Welcome! You came to the right place. I'm sure you'll hear many stories about how most people got started with this hobby with one simple Venus Fly Trap. Here is a good place to start on care. A couple important things to know are to use only distilled water (or rain water) and don't use soil with fertilizer. Good luck and jump right in! Most of us don't bite! lol.

xvart.

Welcome to TF!

Hey there gem,
Welcome to TF.
Have a gr8 time here.
Lois

Welcome to Terra forums :welcome: !

Welcome to the Forums! Judging by your avatar, you're a Naruto fan! My daughter & I are too. I prefer the Japanese version to what they feed us here in the States though.

Thanks everyone. yeah I love Naruto not so much the english version. *huggles Gaara plushie*

Welcome and have fun...

we're both from Long Beach California. cool

Back