What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uh, is this thing on?

Well, I think things should calm down and be amended between T.C and I.

No Necifix, I appologize. The one thing I don't like about the internet, is that you can never tell what kind of emotions are being used when someone says something.

I missunderstood your first post, and I started this whole war of words to begin with.

So I am sorry. Shall we start fresh?

Good mornning, good evening, where ever you may be. Across the nation and around the world, I'm your host T.C. Welcome to coast to coast am....................

All I wanted was a pepsi. lol.

Ahhh...there ya go. That's what I like to see. Y'all shake hands like gentlemen. :D

Nothing like peace and quiet settling over CP-land. hehe

I'm a diet Dr Pepper person myself. I hope this won't cause issues between us. lol

Thank you for the apology, it means a lot.

Yes, we shall.

The wind blew over the harsh tundra and then it calmed and the rainbow came. I guess thats how I sum it up.

Heres a site that is good:

www.Sarracenia.com - TONS of information. Where I first went.

You can't post other sellers' sites here so I won't do that, but, www.Sarracenia.com is a great archive of information and Barry will personally respond to your emails as he has done many times for me. Even before I got my carnivorous plants I was bugging him, and I just did 2 days ago again!

These forums are also good for information. Though, the handy hidden little fella known as the 'Search' button is also good before starting a topic. Learned that one the hard way!

Thanks for the site info man.

oh ya, I really am 30.

edited.

xvart.

Glad you guys patched things up!

rest of this post edited....xvart, I thank you for your apology.

Victoria

Well, not sure of what you said but it probably wasn't necessary if it made Victoria upset.

~NeciFiX

It was just a general comment in poor taste. Just one of those things I didn't think twice about before, for which I am sorry.

xvart.

<3, Nice of you to apologize xvart. Now everybody has apologized <3.

However, it's not often that an "intro" thread gets this much action! lol. Again, welcome!

xvart.

4 pages of "happiness" and welcoming!

Huzzah for T.C!

four pages because of some bald headed, plant grower from kansas (myself) decided to post an introduction. lol.

This misunderstanding was settled. There is no need to make any additional negative comments. The gentlemen apologized and shook hands.

Let me remind you all that vulgar language is not tolerated here. :nono: Its probably a good thing that someone edited their post and I didn't see it.

NOW. Let's get this back on topic which is welcoming a new member, T.C.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....WELCOME TC!!!

Oh, how I love happy endings!

*gag*

But really, welcome to Terra Forums.

I knew I'd like you! I love your avatar.

Welcome likeAstone76 !! (I'm new too)

gotta love the Internet........

I got a real chuckle as I read Stone's introduction and the ensuing misunderstanding as it was unfolding... I totally agree that it is very, very easy to misunderstand and misjudge someone else in a written forum such as this.

I've learned over the years to just let things slide if I ever perceive a slight. 'cause you never know.............

It's nice to see everyone apologize. Now, do I feel a group-hug coming on?? ;)

06bighug.gif
06bighug.gif
06bighug.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Back