What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hawaii Growers

nepenthes369

Viva La Revolution de Nepenthes!
Anyone else in Hawaii?

Welcome! There's a couple Hawaii members floating around (or former maybe, as jm has just moved).

xvart.

Where is zone 5?

Thanks for the floaters info. I guess i've gotta track them down now.

Where is zone 5?

I live on the edge of Kansas and Missouri. Zone 5 is the hardiness zone attributed to the area where I live. You can check out the hardiness zones here. I guess on the updated zones I'm now in Zone 6. Guess that means I can expand my non existent outdoor plant collection! :boogie:

xvart.

Interesting.

Yep.
What did you google because I got nothing positive for local nursery that sells sendews here on island.???

Yep.
What did you google because I got nothing positive for local nursery that sells sendews here on island.???
Maybe if you tried searching "sundews" you get some places. :jester:

IDK but hey nep, thanks again

I've been away for a while, but I live in Hawaii now. :)

Alright! where in the islands do you live? I live in Kaneohe on the island of Oahu.

I'm very good at making posts and then disappearing for months on end. I live in Honolulu just outside of Pearl Harbor on the Nimitz Highway side.

Tell me where I can restart my collection!

I lived in hawaii for 4.5 years :D Can't tell you that I won't be livinng there again

I'm lucky that I've lived in excellent CP states (Hawaii and South Carolina).

I guess I could start looking for rescue missions at Home Depot.

Back