What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back again, now in Georgia!

It had been so long since I had accessed at this site, I needed to re-register. I have just accepted a position as Lead Horticulturist and Quarry Garden Curator (3 acres of native plants) at the Atlanta History Center. I'll be eager to establish contact with CP people in that region. I will also be involved with the Georgia Native Plant Society and the Georgia Botanical Society - if any of you are involved with those organizations.

It's good to be back!

Welcome back!Good luck on the new job!

Jerry

Greetings and welcome back to the forums. There are plenty of CPers in Georgia.

Congratulations on your new job.

If you remember your old member name PM Andrew and he can merge the two accounts and you can use your old one if you wish.

Yep, that's true. PM me and I can set you up with your old account if you wish to have it. I changed forum software so that's why you weren't able to just login (perhaps you notice it looks different around here? :p ) lemme know, and welcome back! ...whoever you are :-O

Sweet Job landing !! Like most hort. jobs I'll bet you can almost afford a car now ! HA ! Welcome back, I'm sure there are alot of new faces around. We will make sure and put you on our spots to check out in GA.

Congrats on the new job! What part of GA are you located in? I just moved to Acworth, if you're familiar with the area.

Must be nice to get a job you can really like :censor:

Congrats and welcome back to the forum. I used to live in Kennesaw, then moved to Acworth, and now in Cartersville. Simple greedy pleasure is to go to the ABG and check the CPs in the landscape and in the greenhouse. Are there any CPs at the History Center? I haven't been there yet.

Welcome back! Did you have a different forum name?

Welcome! Sounds like someone likes to get their hands dirty! Sounds like fun work you do.

xvart.

Yes, welcome back. Please remind us of your old name so we can put your "face" to it.

I'm in Atlanta and odds are if you are at ABG I'll run into you at some point since I seem to spend more time there than at work LOL

Welcome back! Your job does sound great. Lucky you. :)

Sounds like a dream job for you.

Back