What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

:( too many interests

Hey, id like to introduce myself. for the longest time, i was strictly into reptiles. Everything was fine. When a snake outgrew a 20L, I wanted to fill it with something. Thats when I started getting into dart frogs, and of course, the plants that come with it. Besides the plants i wanted in the tank, i also started buying plants to keep just cuz i liked them. One hobby became 3.. and now with all the escaping fruit flies.. Im turning toward carnivorous plants. Ive been doing a couple months of research but have not purchased anything yet although I fear i am developing yet another outlet for hardearned money :(.

An extreme addiction :) Turn back while there is hope.
You can get pretty cheaply with cps If you go through other members.
Trust me it may take over your other hobbies ! :)

LOL! What a great story! I love it. Welcome to the forum. You're taking the right route and doing some reading and investigating first. Use the search function and you'll learn a lot! I love dart frogs and would love to keep some but my wife has a strict "NO" policy... lol.

xvart.

yea, ive actually been lurking this forum since before i even got into the dart frogs. even when i just kept reptiles, i always wanted to make a planted tank although it did not become necessary until i decided to get dart frogs.

Awesome! Dartfrogs are the best! Welcome to Terraforums

... duuude.. listen to jm82792 - Carnivores are an EXTREME addiction. You'll go thru withdrawals if you are separated from your carnivores for more than 5 mins... Welcome to the TF!!

Welcome.
CP's are very addicting, and you will be trying to figure out where you can shove in another plant at.

3 hobbies. I wish mine ended at 3... LOL
I never got into snakes. Kept many different lizards. Currently I have and breed Leopard Geckos.

yea, i think im gonna try to move out of hte snake thing if i can find someone i can sell em too. ive gotten rid of all the snakes except my last jungle carpet python. ive kept her so far cuz she has such a curious explorative personality thats really fun to play with. i think im gonna try to find a home for her as well because of the cost to feed her.

Welcome to TF!

Back