What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New

I'm new here. I'm new to CP's. I'm new to owning plants in general. I have a Chinese elm bonsai and just a month or so ago received a VFT. I'm assuming it's a typical, but I really cannot know for sure, as I do not know enough about them and what all the different types/mutations look like. I'm here to learn more about them and such. I wish I had looked at this forum when I first received it. I'm guilty of almost killing her due to using tap water and exposing her to other less than ideal conditions. I would like to think it won't happen again. Anyway, 'ello.

Welcome! Here is a nice collection of VFT pictures (thanks BobZ) so you can learn the different characteristics... test will be on Friday:devil:.

Enjoy you stay. :)

Welcome to Terraforums! :welcome:

Hey there Tiny,
Welcome to the forums and the wonderful world of carnivorous plants
I got to go study. Joosa says there is a test on Friday on IDing VFTs
Lois

Welcome to TF!

Welcome aboard! You can learn everything you need to know about growing VFTs here. Its easy once you know their needs.

Won't be long before your collection of CPs will expand. :)

Welcome! Did you train the bonsai yourself? Bonsai trees are very fascinating.

xvart.

Thanks to all for the welcome. No, I didn't train it myself. Well, actually I still am training it of course. However, it's already an established tree. I hope to have it for many, many years. It's a fairly easy tree to maintain.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Jerry

Back