What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Lets see where to start?
I am Vater.
I am a proud husband and father of two.
I'm a welder by day and Magician by night. I'm constantly searching for ways to incorporate plants in to my shows.
I am reduced to one 20 inch diameter bog after a resent storm in Michigan destroyed my large (at least I thought it was) collection.
I seem to kill pings rather fast so I'm determined not to get another until I get vulgaris because it is a Michigan native. Why is P. vulgaris aka the Common Butterwort so hard to get a hold of?
I love to invent.
I love to experiment.
I'm the global Mod on another CP board.
I can be blunt and tactless.:bigthumpup:

Welcome Vater! Sorry to here about your bog losses. Mother nature can be so harsh sometimes, lol.

I can be blunt and tactless.:bigthumpup:

In that case you'll fit right in with some of us, lol!

xvart.

welcome

Welcome to my forums. Have any video clips of your show using CPs? That would be neat to see.

See ya around.
Andrew

Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

Welcome to TF!

Vater...are you German?
Only very watered down but I do pronounce the name correctly.
Funny thing, I liked how it sounded so I took it for my own without knowing what it meant. About three or fore months after I became ordained (so I could preform legal marriage ceremonies for goths) I found out it meant father, so I guess I could claim it as destiny.

Welcome to my forums. Have any video clips of your show using CPs? That would be neat to see.

See ya around.
Andrew
I wish I did, but the price for a rental alone on a camera that could function properly under my stage conditions is retarded. Combined with the fact that I set admission prices so that if I have a 50% audience I break even I probable will never have show footage. When I change my script and make a study video I'll be sure to use live plants instead of dummies and post some clips.

Back