What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi I'm new!

Hi everyone,

I've been having difficulty logging on to the site, but at last I'm able to introduce myself. My name is Pieter and I am from Pretoria, South Africa, where we run our own waterlily nursery. I'm a plantaholic and will grow just about anything with chlorophyll, including CP's! I use to have quite a lot of different CP's, but most of them died when my RO unit failed and I had to use borehole water during the summer. The only survivors are a Nepenthes and a Ping who do surprisingly well with the mineral laden water they have been receiving for the last 4 years.

That's all for now, I can't wait to join in on the discussions!

Cheers,

Pieter

Welcome to TF. One of my ex-gfs lives in Johannesburg haha

Welcome to TF! We also have a member from South Africa.

Thanks for the welcome!

I've been browsing some of the archives and there are loads of info! I already have loads of questions too, but will post them on the relevant forums later on. When I was in the UK a few months ago I visit Mike King, who has an amazing collection of Sarracenia. Hence I'm very keen on growing them right at the moment...

Anyhow, time to run!

Cheers,

Pieter

Welcome! I guy that used to work for me was born in Johannesburg, too.

xvart.

Back