What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How about a re-introduction?

Kate

Far too old to grow up now.
A few faces I even still recognize! (Used to be Maehem here)

Several years, a divorce, a major move, lifestyle readjustment, and loss of more plants than I care to think about... I picked up a D. capensis today as well as an unknown Phal hybrid and went looking for a few basics refreshers as well as info about how to grow these in a climate where it isn't "easy mode". First place I thought to look: Here naturally!

So hello again, how is everyone doing?

Last edited:
Hello! Welcome back :) Wow a year and a half! Lots has changed here ;-) Would you like me to merge your old account this this one? (you'd have the join date of the old username and all your posts would show under your new name) It's up to you.
BTW- I just activated your hosting space account.
Cya!
Andrew

:welcome:

Account merging? Oh! Yes please! And thank you for the hosting space account. It is appreciated, piccy posting yay!

Re-welcome! hope your doing ok!

Hello Kate! Welcome back! :) Sounds like you've been in quite a whirlwind. I hope things settle down and you can get a collection going.

Thanks for the (re)welcomes! Things have settled into a routine of "quietly hectic" which is perfect for me. As for a new collection... :sigh: I thought I had the obsession beat by now. Now I realize it just goes dormant only to pop up again when you least expect it! :dusts off 'The savage Garden': Now where are those pages I had marked for my wish list.....

Welcome back, Kate! Now where's that post about N. hirsuita (sp.), a/k/a "post about nothing"?

Post about nothing? I have no idea what you are talking about.... :angel:

Perfect! I tried a search but couldn't find it. That was such a great little topic. Great to have ya back!

Hi Kate. Don't think I ever gave you a proper welcome the first time round so I'll make up for it now.
Welcome back to the forums!
fest09.gif
partytime.gif

Hi Kate, Welcome back!

What a tumultuous time you've been through! Hope you get your collection back on track!

Welcome back, Kate!

Things have settled into a routine of "quietly hectic" which is perfect for me.

I totally understand your sentiment, here. Except, I usually perform better in "loud chaos," lol.

xvart.

Back