What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey there my name is Joshua. I have been growing cp's for about 4 years now. I have a small grow box that holds all my prized plants. I like Nepenthes for the most part and have a few. I will list the ones I have at the end. I also have the normal Drosera and a Heliamphora. I tried Cephalotus did work to well for me but I tried hehe. I have been looking for for a nice forum to post at about cp's, and this ones looks like it will work. I live in Portland Or. so I have a few outdoor plants like flytraps and Sarracenia. Recently started to clone some neps so we shall see how that goes. Well thats about it for me, here is my list.

Ramispina, maxima, ventricosa, muluensis x lowii, sanguinea, sibuyanensis, fusca, rajah, spectablis, truncata, tricocarpa, and my newest edition gymnaphora x izumiae.

I'll make a list of the other cp's that I have soon.

peace Josh

Welcome to TF!

I like Nepenthes for the most part and have a few.
Ramispina, maxima, ventricosa, muluensis x lowii, sanguinea, sibuyanensis, fusca, rajah, spectablis, truncata, tricocarpa, and my newest edition gymnaphora x izumiae

Only a few?! Geeze! Welcome to TF. Make yourself at home!

Welcome to the forums. Nice list of neps.

Welcome to TF! I would be interested in seeing a pic of your N. Gymnaphora x Izumiae when you get a chance.

Hey thanks for all the welcomes. I'm going to join up with photobucket and list some pic's soon as I get some time. Also want to post a pic of my grow box and see if anyone has any good ideas to improve on it. hopefully I get some time before the end of the week. =]

Thanks
Josh

Ramispina, maxima, ventricosa, muluensis x lowii, sanguinea, sibuyanensis, fusca, rajah, spectablis, truncata, tricocarpa, and my newest edition gymnaphora x izumiae.

Man, I used up all my fingers counting those and had to take my socks off to finnish. Only a few?

WELCOME!!!!

WELCOME!!

That's A LOT of Neps!

Welcome Blazeddayz,

Hope you find this place as useful and fun as I have.

Welcome Blazed. Seems like you came in here with quite the addiction gripping you already. Glad to have you here :).

Hey hey. Well just had some time to load up photobucket so here is a few pic's to start out with.

This is my grow box.
PHP:
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg258/Blazeddayz/DSC00273.jpg

This is my new gymnaphora x izumiae
PHP:
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg258/Blazeddayz/NGymnaphoraXIzumiae1.jpg

This sibuyanensis pitcher just formed awhile ago its my largest one so far. =]
PHP:
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg258/Blazeddayz/NSibuyanensis.jpg

Hope everyone likes my setup. I will post some more pic's when I have a bit more time. Hope I posted the pictures right haha.

Good Growing
Josh

Let me help you out, Blazeddayz. You can post pics here by typing in
Here are Blazed pics, I am just helping him out.

Here is blazed grow box.
DSC00273.jpg

Gymnaphora x izumiae
NGymnaphoraXIzumiae1.jpg

Sibuyanensis pitcher
NSibuyanensis.jpg

Welcome Blazed. What is that in the big white pot in the back middle of your growbox? Stick around.

xvart.

Back