What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roarbark

Interesting Specimen
:banana2:
:)

The names Justin, and I am currently growing
3 Venus Flytrap "Typical"
2 Drosera Capensis "Typical"
1 Drosera Adelae
1 Drosera Graminifolia
4 Pinguicula Primuliflora
1 Nepenthes Alata
and 1 Nepenthes Sanguinea "pink"

Fairly new to CP, only have about 3 months under my belt, but I am completely enthralled, obsessed, and prepared to spend "large sums" (for a 15 year old) of money to support my newfound obsession :p.

Good day to yall.

welcome! Hawaii eh? if your into Nepenthes....that would be paradise! there are some great growers over there!

and its good to start young! im 16 and started when i was 13. im glad i started then. so i could learn as quick as i could!

stick around and watch the Trading Post. your collection will grow in no time flat! use the search feature as much as possible and dont mention other CP nursery names. other than our own Andrew's flytrapshop.com. thought id add that in that having say it later on ;)

Alex

I lived in hawaii for a few years hwat island do you live on ?
I lived in Kohala,Waimea,Kohala Ranch and Waikoloa.
I grew cps when I was 13(on then off when I was 14 then I got CP fever)
Welcome :D

Hi Justin.... welcome

Muscipula59

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to TF!!

A lot of smart and experienced people on here.

Read, and you'll learn A LOT. :D

I just wanted to warn you about what you are getting into... just know this, once you start, you'll never be able to get away from it! No wait, it's already too late for you! I guess I'll just have to say...

WELCOME TO TF!!!!!

-Isaac

I just wanted to warn you about what you are getting into... just know this, once you start, you'll never be able to get away from it! No wait, it's already too late for you! I guess I'll just have to say...

WELCOME TO TF!!!!!

-Isaac

Welcome my friend!!:welcome:

Welcome aboard. Hawaii would be a great place to grow Nepenthes. I'm jealous of your weather. What island are you on?

xvart.

Back