What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi,
I'm a new member from Wichita Kansas. My name is Max and I'm 17 years old. I bought a few Carnivorous Plants from Lowes a few months ago and now I'm hooked (addictive personality I guess). The plants I'm growing are...
A Highland Nepenthes Truncata
A Nepenthes Ventrata or Ventricosa not sure yet
A Drosera Binata ssp multifida
A Drosera Adlae
3 unidentified sarracenia divisions
A unidentified immature sarracenia which I'm guessing is a Dana's Delight
A red dragon flytrap
A typical flytrap
And a dente flytrap
I will also hopefully be getting a Nepenthes Belii and a Nepenthes Ampullaria. In addition to Carnivorous Plants I grow a few cacti and succulents. If anyone here is from around Wichita I'd like to ask you if there's anywhere locally to buy plants besides Lowes?

Welcome to the forum. Give Andrews website a look, from what I've heard everyone is happy with their stuff so far. flytrapshop.com The bug has bit you now...

Welcome to TerraForums! i think we all pretty much have that personality. That's why we're here! haha That's a pretty good start you've got there! I'll watch for pictures over the coming months :)
Andrew

ps- thanks for the plug droseraguy ;)

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to TF! Looks like you have a good start! Ya nepenthes!!!!

Shawn

Haha. What you have discovered is that CPs are ADDICTIVE! Muuuahahahahaha!

:D

Welcome to TF!

What PAK forgot to add is; there is NO escape either..........

:-))

Good deal. Gotta love Kansas. I think we discussed this in another thread, but I grew up in Lawrence. I'm not on the MO side of Kansas City... boo. You can tell when you cross the border because the roads instantly turn sucky, lol.

There's a few other people from Kansas around here: Victoria, Likeastone, to name a few. Welcome!

xvart.

Back